Random Bullet Points of Life entries are for when there’s a lot worth mentioning but nothing that needs it’s own entry. Or not a lot of time to get things down and I don’t want to delay blogging any more. Today it’s a bit of both – a few things I want to record briefly and not a lot of time to write the long entry about another subject I have in mind. And I miss blogging!
- I had to delete my blog completely and reupload it earlier this week. Some things aren’t working right (for one thing I don’t think any photos survived) and if you were getting email updates you definitely need to resubscribe if you still want to get them.
- In the last week I have received some excellent looking books to review. So many that I’m not really sure where to start, I keep changing my mind what I want to read the most. I think probably Forever Geek by Holly Smale though.
- Whilst I’ve been listening to a very good audiobook it’s been a while since I’ve actually read anything.
- We finished a digital edition of Tenants Times and I’m really pleased with it. I like our digital editions a lot (but I also like the print ones). That can be found here.
- One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to watch 5 new TV shows from the 1001 TV Series to Watch Before You Die book. I started watching Bones this week. I like it but I can’t decide if I want to keep watching it.
- I haven’t been out for lunch this year. Now I am going out for lunch/drinks with a friend next Saturday and have two offers for lunch on the same day the week after. You wait all year…
- For Christmas I got a set of KnitPro Symfonie Knitting needles and I am very much loving knitting with them. The only problem is I now want the crochet hooks too (luckily they don’t seem to do a set like they do with the needles though because keeping using my current ergonomic crochet hook set is a much more sensible idea.
- I’ve been picking at trying to learn to do Tunisian crochet but it’s not coming easy.