>Good things about having given up chocolate and coke and not having had any for almost three weeks.
- Being told repeatedly by different people that the skin on my face looks a lot clearer and finally seeing what everyone means today.
- My eyes are brighter.
- When I went to the nurse this afternoon her jaw practically dropped when I told her.
- I’ve lost a lot of weight over these few weeks (over 5lb)
- I still have disgusting feet but now it’s mostly just my nails and not my skin as well.
- Getting lots of encouragement from different people.
- Realising that I was addicted to Coke and Chocolate but it is something I can totally overcome.