>When I originally wrote my Good Things List it was after three weeks without coke or chocolate. As it’s now been more than 100 days it’s time for an update!
- Previously I’ve had a tendency towards high blood pressure. Today it was 128/80 or totally normal
- Blood draws should be easier as I get thinner. Being I’m a terrible stick that’s a good thing.
- At the beginning of the year my lifejacket straps were as big as we could adjust them. I’ve had to tighten them a couple of times this year!
- My measurements have changed downwards slightly.
- My BMI has gone from 46 something to 42 something according to the nurse.
- I bought a t shirt in a size smaller on Tuesday as they didn’t have my usual size. It’s a little tight but it’s wearable. And it’s really cool.
- Being down from a 26 to a 22.
- I have gained a little weight here and there but the general trend is downwards and I’m at my lowest of this journey now.
- I haven’t gone back above 18 stone since I hit the 17s