For those little things worth sharing and remembering but which don’t need a full blog entry to themselves
- Have started decluttering my books. The bookshelf in the lounge is still pretty much overflowing apart from one completely empty shelf but to me it looks really empty.
- It’s bitterly cold but actually it’s only as cold as it should be at this time of your
- CAB social was last night. The food was nice and I enjoyed seeing people I don’t see often but it was probably the most inaccessible allegedly accessible place I’ve been in a long time.
- Dad is due round any minute to help me use my standing frame. Standing on a Tuesday is confusing me.
- I can’t remember what this point was going to be.
- First trip to a show of 2016 is coming up on Saturday – The Noise Next Door at Cornerstone. We saw them do a short slot in a comedy club about a year ago and liked them so hopefully they’ll be just as good in a full show.
- My powerchair batteries really need to be replaced. The cold weather is not helping with that.
- After a busy few days last week I should get to see a mocked up proof of Tenants Times in the next few days. I’m looking forward to that and interested to see what people make of it when it hits doorsteps.
- I can’t decide what to read when I finish Harry Potter.