For the small things in life worth mentioning but perhaps not worth an entry of their own
- I have several part written blog entries and a few others that I’ve thought seriously about but not posted. These may or may not see the light of day.
- This week is likely to be the last sail of the season. They’ve not said as much but given how early we’ll have to be off the water I can’t see managing the week after. I both am and am not ready for the season to be over.
- I have some exciting plans for the off season
- For the past few weeks I’ve been writing a new 101 in 1001 list. It’s over four years since I last had an active 101 in 1001 list and I think this is a very different list to the ones I’ve had before.
- Current powerchair mileage is roughly 135
- I’ve been enjoying watching the paralympics but am sad they’re over and wishing I’d made the time to watch more.
- Earlier this week I raised a small and tangentially access related niggle with someone. Good: they really got it. It’s not something that can do anything about but perhaps my raising it will prevent it happening again. Bad: I felt the need to start said conversation with “I know this is kinda bitchy but…”
- A friend from uni and I went to see Mamma Mia the Musical in Birmingham. It was excellent. If we’d been able to go on the date we were originally supposed to (I changed the tickets as engineering works would have meant rail replacement to/from Leamington Spa) I would have tried to get tickets to go a second time. But unfortunately we went to the matinee on the last day.
- There doesn’t seem to have been a lot of reading going on lately. Basically unless I’ve been on a train it’s unlikely I’ve been reading.