For the little things worth recording but perhaps not worth a whole blog to themselves.
- I’ve been on Citalopram for four weeks now. It’s working although perhaps not as good as it could.
- I have high levels of spasticity right now which may or may not be due to the Citalopram. Certain other SSRIs have made it worse in the past so who knows?
- The sailing season has started but at the moment I’m not able to sail. We need to resolve a situation before that can happen and it’s proving tricky.
- Last week I went to see Billy Elliot the Musical with Rach. It was really, really good.
- My powerchair eventually got fixed quickly and easily but the mileage got partially reset when they did it which was weird.
- Lately I’ve been doing a lot of work at CAB helping people with mandatory reconsideration and/or appeals of benefit decisions. I’ve found that I quite like it because there’s a process and it’s often clear but I’m not sure I should like it.
- I went to see Beauty and the Beast on Saturday. I liked it but think I prefer Disney cartoons to live action. I heard something about a live action remake of Aladdin. I consider this a travesty (but wouldn’t say no to going to the musical)
- At the moment I’m listening to a lot of audiobooks and crocheting squares. Currently my audiobook is The Stranger In My House by Adele Parks. It’s good but it’s based on a ridiculous premise that would never happen.