For the little things in life worth recording but possibly not worth a full entry
- I usually tell people that if an entry appears on my blog before about 9:30 it’s because I wrote it in advance and scheduled it. But it’s 08:42 and I’m actually writing this live so to say. I’m waiting for carer, it’s been put back to just after 9 today.
- Lately I have not been reading. I did just start an audiobook which I like (Where Love Lies by Julie Cohen which I got from the e-library). And I must finish my library ebook this morning as the time on it runs out just after lunch. It’s good I just had no motivation to read for a few weeks so abandoned it with less than 100 pages to go (that’s Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon)
- I’ve been working on crochet squares for Woolly Hugs and sent a pile of 10 12 inch squares off to them last week – I’d been working on them on and off since January. At the moment I keep starting new things and abandoning them.
- I can’t help feeling I’ve shared the above point before but that might have been on facebook
- My next craft maybe some decopatch though – my carers keep commenting on my decopatch “Love Books” on my book cases so I’ve told several about it. One came in a couple of days ago and said she’d had a go and is clearly now hooked. And it’s got me wanting to do some too!
- Writing is going well. I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo with an hours goal (and I definitely blogged about that before) but am really beginning to wish I’d stuck with my word count goal as it feels more achieveable. Next time!
- Isn’t the weather lovely?
- I’m going to see my favourite musical next week!
- The Citizens Advice office I volunteer for is taking part in #CABLive over on twitter for the first time this week. I set it up (for us to take part) and I’m enjoying see it run.