>As I mentioned in yesterday’s entry I’m up 1lb this week.
>I have zero time for a proper update.
>I am up a pound this week. And also a day late weighing as the scales weren’t working yesterday. I thought they needed new batteries but the display started working again so I dunno what happened.
>I am tired right now but I want to get this done sooner than later. Plus I’m not sure I’m tired as such as fried my brain. We shall see.
>Brief check in for the Healthy You Challenge this week.
- Managed one day with NO CHOCOLATE at all
- Managed another with NO COKE at all and without feeling overally ill
- Have a sinusitis type thing going on
- Keep having nose bleeds
- Made healthier choices on most days in the past week
- Drinking more water
- Wheeled myself all the way around IKEA for three whole hours on Sunday
- Did a fair amount of walking at my parents house on Saturday.
>Firstly, I’m still doing NaNoWriMo. I’m at 8300 and some odd words so far. Only about 200 of those words were written today so I need to get going on some more writing otherwise I’m going to lose my lovely word cushion (official NaNo day three goal is 5001 by bed time but I started today at 8149). I keep going backwards and forwards on the question of whether I like what I’m writing. There are some bits I really like and other bits that are just complete crap. Part of me does wish I’d skipped the original fiction idea and gone for the fanfic one. But really I am glad I didn’t.
>In the past two days I have not met any of my three daily goals. Ugh.